Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions set out below apply to the use of the Boudavida website. By entering this site you agree to accept these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and it is your responsibility to check them before ordering products. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions, please contact email@example.com.
Boudavida is the trading name of Boudavida Limited or Kilver Court, Kilver Street, Shepton Mallet, Somerset BA4 5NF. The terms below will apply between you and Boudavida when you buy products from www.boudavida.com. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Your contract for purchases made through www.boudavida.com is with Boudavida Limited and are for your own private use and not for resale. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this site. If you are under 18 years of age you must have the permission of a parent or guardian. You warrant that all the personal details that your provide to www.boudavida.com for the purpose of ordering goods are true, accurate and complete, and specifically that the credit or debit card that you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover payment of the order. You are responsible for all actions taken under the username and password that you have registered. You may nor transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone else to use your username or password.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card when placing an order. Anyone caught deliberately doing so will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Boudavida Limited reserves the right to end our agreement with you or to terminate or suspend your access without notice if:
- You fail to make payment when it is due
- You breach any of our terms and conditions
- We suspect you have engaged in any fraudulent or illegal activity on www.boudavida.com
Should you break any of these conditions, you will be responsible for any costs and expenses that we or our agents and suppliers incur as a result of that breach.
Placing an Order
- When placing an order, you agree that all information you supply to us is true, accurate and complete.
- By placing an order, you are agreeing to purchase a product on these terms and conditions.
- Goods supplied are not for resale.
- All prices listed on www.boudavida.com are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time.
- Boudavida is under no obligation to accept your order but would normally do so where the product is in stock and your credit/debit card payment is approved by your credit/debit card company.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email explaining the reason why.
- Your contract of sale with Boudavida comes into force on dispatch of your goods.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
- Availability information is listed on the individual product pages.
- We will inform you immediately if the product you have ordered is not available, in which case we will not process your order. Some items may be temporarily out of stock while others will be permanently out of stock. If the item is temporarily out of stock, you will be notified and given the opportunity to cancel or wait for your order. If you have agreed to wait for it, we will not charge your credit/debit card until it is back in stock.
- Products will be delivered in accordance with the delivery method you have selected on the website.
- Delivery charges are set out in the Delivery page.
- The stated delivery period for your order is approximate. We will make every effort to deliver within our stated timescales, and where this is not possible, we will notify you.
- Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order.
- If you have ordered multiple items, your goods may be sent in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
- Delivery will be completed when we deliver your order to the address you specified, after which the products will be your responsibility.
- All orders are shipped from the UK. Please note that any international shipments are subject to customs duties and inspections. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information as customs policies vary from country to country.
- We aim to cover all areas with our Express service, but unfortunately it cannot be guaranteed in certain areas, including Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly, the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
- We accept returns on any full price items that are returned to us in perfect condition within 30 days of receipt of order.
- Returned items must have proof of purchase, hangtags in place and must not have been worn or washed. All returned items are subject to inspection.
- Faulty items may be returned at any time. Sale items are non-refundable.
- Returns must be made in the postage-paid re-usable mailing bag, and must include the completed returns section on your invoice using the appropriate returns code.
- Refunds will be made to your credit/debit card within 14 days of receipt of your returned item.
- We are unable to offer exchanges on orders where PayPal was used as a payment method. Please return your items for a refund and then place a new order.
- When returning an item, please note that the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us.
Your Right to Cancel
- You can cancel this contract if you so wish, provided that your exercise your right to do so within thirty working days after the day on which you receive the products.
- If you haven’t completed your order you may clear the items in your basket at any time by clicking the ‘remove’ button.
- If you have completed your order and still wish to cancel it, please contact us as soon as possible, as orders move rapidly through our warehouse. If the order has already been dispatched, you will need to follow the normal Returns procedure.
- Prices quoted are based on UK delivery. For non-UK deliveries local tax will apply and the price may be adjusted at checkout.
- www.boudavida.com accepts most major credit cards and PayPal:
- All credit and debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery in the event that the card issuer refuses to authorizes payment to us.
- We will not debit your card until your items are ready for dispatch.
- All rights, including copyright, in the content of www.boudavida.com pages are owned and controlled by Boudavida Limited. In accessing www.boudavida.com you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the www.boudavida.com website for any purpose without the prior written permission of Boudavida Limited.
Limitation Of Liability
- We do not accept liability (except as below), for any errors and/or omissions in our website and we reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods at any time and without notice.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We will be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on www.boudavida.com is incorrect for any reason, we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order, and that your order has been cancelled. You will be advised of the correct price of the product, and you may wish to re-order it. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of your order. Should you choose to re-order at the correct price, a separate transaction will be posted to your credit card.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within 14 working days of the delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
- The products sold on the www.boudavia.com website are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss or damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site or for any products or services purchased from www.boudavida.com
- We have taken care to prevent internet fraud and to ensure that any data collected from you is stored as securely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the deliver of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the daly is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not re responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties or any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representation (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of, or in connection with, the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of, or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Law & Territory
- These terms of sale shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the law of England and Wales, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions.
- The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or any dispute arising from, or related to, a visit to the Website, although Boudavida Limited retains the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms of Sale in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Third Party Information
- We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Boudavida Limited products are those stated on the Boudavida material. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party.
- Any links to third party websites from www.boudavida.com are not an endorsement by us of the products or materials on those sites.
- Boudavida Limited is not responsible for the content of those sites and make no representations regarding the truth, quality or accuracy of them.
- No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
- These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Boudavida and you are expected to do.
- You confirm that, in agreeing to these conditions, you have not relied on any representation except where that representation has been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation.
- www.boudavida.com is a website operated by Boudavida Limited. Boudavida Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 9829826, and has registered offices at Maltravers House, Petters Way, Yeovil, Somerset, BA20 1SH.
- Our trading address is Kilver Court, Kilver Street, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 5NF.
- Our VAT registration number is: 236 4877 76