Got a Question?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept payment on our website by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Delta/Connect, Maestro and Paypal. We also accept payment with Boudavida Gift Cards. Unfortunately, we do not accept cash or cheques and we cannot take payment over the phone.
- Why do you need my mobile number?
- We need your mobile number in order to ensure your purchase gets to you quickly and safely.
- How do I redeem a gift voucher when shopping online?
- You can redeem your Boudavida Gift Voucher at checkout by typing your voucher number in the box indicated.
- Do you ship overseas?
- We are happy to ship overseas, but any international shipment will be subject to customs duties and inspections. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information as customs policies vary from country to country. More information about shipping can be found here.
- How do I return an item?
- If you are not happy with your purchase, please return it in the reusable mailing bag. Don’t forget to complete the returns slip, notifying us of the reason for the return. If you have not kept your reusable mailing bag, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com. More information on our returns policy can be found here.
- What do I do if I think an item is faulty?
- If you receive an item that is faulty please return it in the reusable mailing bag. Don’t forget to complete the returns slip notifying us of the fault. We will then replace your item as soon as possible, or if that is not possible, we will refund it. If you have not kept your reusable mailing bag, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What do I do if I receive an item that I didn’t order?
- Sometimes mistakes happen. If you have received an item that was not what you ordered, please get in touch immediately by emailing email@example.com.
- How do I wash your products?
- All our products have washing guidelines on them and vary from product to product. Please read these carefully before washing.
- Where are your clothes made?
- All of our products are designed in the UK, and we manufacture at various facilities around the world.
- What are the factory conditions like?
- All of our manufacturing partners have been personally checked to ensure that they comply with the highest standards of working conditions.
- How do I contact Boudavida?
- How do I find out about jobs at Boudavida?
- If you are are interested in working at Boudavida please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. From time to time we will advertise vacancies on our careers page here.
- How do I find out about new products?
- New products are added to our website on a regular basis. If you want to be kept informed of our new products, please sign up to our newsletter below.
Tel : 01749 347303
Email : email@example.com
Kilver Court Designer Village, Kilver Street,